Safety Measures – COVID 19
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We understand you may have concerns about coming to physical therapy in-person right now. Rest assured we have implemented strict safety measures to ensure the safety of both our patients and staff which is of utmost importance.
Physiofitness Safety Measures
- All staff have been vaccinated and are screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms prior to patient care.
- All patients are required to wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the office.
- Both your therapist and trainer will be double-masked.
- All patients are required to wear a mask during the entire session.
- Upon arrival, we will take your temperature before we begin the session.
- Arrive as close to your session time as possible in order to avoid contact between patients in the locker room or waiting area.
- Appointments will be scheduled every hour to allow time for sanitizing the treatment area, equipment, and other high contact surfaces/objects.
- Our space comfortably allows for maintaining the recommended social distancing during each session.
- Before your visit, we will email all necessary paperwork to be filled out and signed via a secure portal to reduce one-on-one contact with the front desk.